module to allow C/XS libraries to interrupt perl
DescriptionAsync::Interrupt is a Perl module that implements asynchronous interruptions, similar in nature to UNIX signals, in a cross-platform manner. Modules might want to run code asynchronously (in another thread or from a signal handler) and then signal the interpreter on certain events. One common way is to write data to a pipe and use an event handling toolkit to watch for I/O events. Another way is to send a signal. Those methods are slow, and in the case of a pipe, also not asynchronous - it won't interrupt a running Perl interpreter. This module implements asynchronous notifications that enable you to signal running Perl code from another thread, asynchronously, and sometimes even without using a single syscall.
1117 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.26-1 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".