Easily generate and process stateful CGI forms
DescriptionCGI::FormBuilder is a Perl module for generating, processing, and validating CGI forms. It's an extremely fast and robust module with a ridiculous set of features. Highlights:
* Easy handling of defaultsJust specify a hash of values to use as the defaults for your fields. This will be searched case-insensitively and displayed in the form. What's more, if the user enters something via the CGI that overrides a default, when you use the field() method to get the data you'll get the correct value.
* Correct stickinessStickiness is a PITA. FormBuilder correctly handles even multiple values selected in a multiple select list, completely integrated with proper handling of defaults.
* Multiple submit mode supportFormBuilder allows one to reliably tell whether the person clicked on the "Update" or "Delete" button of your form, normally a big pain.
* Template driver supportFormBuilder can natively "drive" several major templating engines:
* Template ToolkitFormBuilder can help building a complete form application with a template in less that 20 lines of Perl.
* Internationalized, Customizable MessagingFormBuilder allows customization of every single message that outputs for given locale.
* Simple InterfaceThe author has specialized in User Interface Design.
* Extensive Documentation
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything.Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on…Install libcgi-formbuilder-perl