Easily generate and process stateful CGI forms
DescriptionCGI::FormBuilder is a Perl module for generating, processing, and validating CGI forms. It's an extremely fast and robust module with a ridiculous set of features. Highlights:
* Easy handling of defaultsJust specify a hash of values to use as the defaults for your fields. This will be searched case-insensitively and displayed in the form. What's more, if the user enters something via the CGI that overrides a default, when you use the field() method to get the data you'll get the correct value.
* Correct stickinessStickiness is a PITA. FormBuilder correctly handles even multiple values selected in a multiple select list, completely integrated with proper handling of defaults.
* Multiple submit mode supportFormBuilder allows one to reliably tell whether the person clicked on the "Update" or "Delete" button of your form, normally a big pain.
* Template driver supportFormBuilder can natively "drive" several major templating engines:
* Template ToolkitFormBuilder can help building a complete form application with a template in less that 20 lines of Perl.
* Internationalized, Customizable MessagingFormBuilder allows customization of every single message that ot outputs for given locale.
* Simple InterfaceThe author has specialized in User Interface Design.
* Extensive Documentation
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".