module for fast prototype-based OO programming in Perl
DescriptionClass:Prototyped provides for efficient and simple prototype-based programming in Perl. You can provide different subroutines for each object, and also have objects inherit their behavior and state from another object. Class::Prototyped borrows heavily from the programming language Self. The structure of an object is inspected and modified through mirrors, which are created by calling "reflect" on an object or class that inherits from Class::Prototyped. Prototype-based programming is most useful when the cleanest way for code to use a module is to subclass it, or when one finds oneself avoiding this by passing anonymous subroutines as parameters to "new". Prototype-based programming is also useful in situations that otherwise require storing anonymous subroutines in databases, configuration files, or text files, or when users of a module are expected to override subroutines to change its behabior.
809 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.13-2 (Information last updated about 10 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".