Perl library to encrypt data using ECB mode
DescriptionCrypt::ECB is a Perl-only implementation of the ECB mode. In combination with a block cipher such as DES, IDEA or Blowfish, you can encrypt and decrypt messages of arbitrarily long length. Though for security reasons other modes than ECB such as CBC should be preferred. See textbooks on cryptography if you want to know why. The functionality of the module can be accessed via OO methods or via standard function calls. Remember that some crypting module like for example Blowfish has to be installed. The syntax follows that of Crypt::CBC meaning you can access Crypt::ECB exactly like Crypt::CBC, though Crypt::ECB is more flexible. For example you can change the key or the cipher without having to create a new crypt object.
1101 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.22-1 (Information last updated about 1 hour ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".