Perl extension for one way hash chaining encryption using SHA
DescriptionThis module implements a chaining block cipher using a one way hash. This method of encryption is the same that is used by radius (RFC2138) and is also described in Applied Cryptography. Two interfaces are provided in the module. The first is straight block encryption/decryption the second does base64 mime encoding/decoding of the encrypted/decrypted blocks. The idea is that the two sides have a shared secret that supplies one of the keys and a randomly generated block of bytes provides the second key. The random key is passed in cleartext between the two sides. An example client and server are packaged as modules with this module. They are used in the tests. They can be found in the examples directory.
944 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.75-1 (Information last updated about 12 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".