OpenSSL support for LWP
DescriptionThis perl module provides support for the HTTPS protocol under LWP, so that an LWP::UserAgent can make HTTPS GET & HEAD & POST requests. Please see perldoc LWP for more information on POST requests. The Crypt::SSLeay package contains Net::SSL, which is automatically loaded by LWP::Protocol::https on HTTPS requests, and provides the necessary SSL glue for that module to work via these deprecated modules: Crypt::SSLeay::CTX, Crypt::SSLeay::Conn and Crypt::SSLeay::X509. Work on Crypt::SSLeay has been continued only to provide HTTPS support for the LWP - libwww perl libraries. If you want access to the OpenSSL API via perl, check out Sampo's Net::SSLeay (available in Debian as the libnet-ssleay-perl package).
2942 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.73.04-2+b2 (Information last updated about 12 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".