DBI SQL abstraction
DescriptionDBIX::Abstract provides methods for retrieving and storing data in SQL databases. It provides methods for all of the more important SQL commands (like SELECT, INSERT, REPLACE, UPDATE, DELETE). It endeavors to produce an interface that will be intuitive to those already familiar with SQL. Notable features include:
* data_source generation for some DBD drivers.
* Can check to make sure the connection is not stale and reconnect if
* Controls statement handles for you.
* Can delay writes.
* Generates complex where clauses from hashes and arrays.
* Shortcuts (convenience functions) for some common cases.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything.Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on…Install libdbix-abstract-perl