This is a autoloadable interface module for libgd, a popular library
for creating and manipulating PNG files. With this library you can
create PNG images on the fly or modify existing files. Features
* Lines, polygons, rectangles and arcs, both filled and unfilled
* Flood fills
* The use of arbitrary images as brushes and as tiled fill patterns
* Line styling (dashed lines and the like)
* Horizontal and vertical text rendering
* Support for transparency and interlacing
* Support for TrueType font rendering, via libfreetype.
* Support for spline curves, via GD::Polyline
* Support for symbolic font names, such as "helvetica:italic"
* Support for symbolic color names, such as "green", via GD::Simple
* Produces output in png, gif, jpeg and xbm format
* Produces output in svg format via GD::SVG.
Included with the example code is the perl script qd.pl with QuickDraw
routines for generating PICT2 files (used on Apple Macintosh).
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install libgd-perl