Transformations between coordinates in different datums
DescriptionIt is usual to describe geographical points in terms of their polar coordinates (latitude, longitude and altitude) referenced to a "datum ellipsoid", which is used to approximate the Earth's geoid. The latitude, longitude and altitude of a given physical point vary depending on which datum ellipsoid is in use. Unfortunately, a number of ellipsoids are in everyday use, and so it is often necessary to transform geographical coordinates between different datum ellipsoids. Two different datum ellipsoids may differ in the locations of their centers, or in their shape; and there may be an angle between their equatorial planes or the meridians relative to which longitude is measured. The Helmert Transform, which this module implements, is a linear transformation of coordinates between pairs of datum ellipsoids in the limit of small angles of deviation between them.
1070 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.14-2 (Information last updated 3 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".