The @concurrent-extra@ package offers among other things the
following selection of synchronisation primitives:
* @Broadcast@: Wake multiple threads by broadcasting a value.
* @Event@: Wake multiple threads by signalling an event.
* @Lock@: Enforce exclusive access to a resource. Also known as a
binary semaphore or mutex. The package additionally provides an
alternative that works in the @STM@ monad.
* @RLock@: A lock which can be acquired multiple times by the same
thread. Also known as a reentrant mutex.
* @ReadWriteLock@: Multiple-reader, single-writer locks. Used to
protect shared resources which may be concurrently read, but only
* @ReadWriteVar@: Concurrent read, sequential write variables.
Please consult the API documentation of the individual modules for
more detailed information.
This package was inspired by the concurrency libraries of Java and
This package provides a library for the Haskell programming language, compiled
for profiling. See http://www.haskell.org/ for more information on Haskell.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install libghc-concurrent-extra-prof