pseudo-random number generator using AES in counter mode; profiling libraries
DescriptionIt contains a simple crypto pseudo-random-number-generator with really good randomness property. Using ent, a randomness property maker on one 1Mb sample: Entropy = 7.999837 bits per byte. Optimum compression would reduce the size of this 1048576 byte file by 0 percent. Chi square distribution for 1048576 samples is 237.02 Arithmetic mean value of data bytes is 127.3422 (127.5 = random) Monte Carlo value for Pi is 3.143589568 (error 0.06 percent). Compared to urandom with the same sampling: Entropy = 7.999831 bits per byte. Optimum compression would reduce the size of this 1048576 byte file by 0 percent. Chi square distribution for 1048576 samples is 246.63 Arithmetic mean value of data bytes is 127.6347 (127.5 = random). Monte Carlo value for Pi is 3.132465868 (error 0.29 percent). This package provides a library for the Haskell programming language, compiled for profiling. See http://www.haskell.org/ for more information on Haskell.
488 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.6.1-7+b1 (Information last updated 5 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".