simple random generators API for crypto-related code; profiling libraries
DescriptionThis provides a class of Cryptographic Secure Random generator. The main difference with the generic Haskell RNG is that it return bytes instead of an integer. It is quite similar to the CryptoRandomGen class in crypto-api except that error are not returned to the user. Instead the user is suppose to handle reseeding by using the NeedReseed and SupplyEntropy methods. For other type of errors, the user is expected to generate bytes with the parameters bounds explicity defined here. The CPRG need to be able to generate up to 2^20 bytes in one call. This package provides a library for the Haskell programming language, compiled for profiling. See http://www.haskell.org/ for more information on Haskell.
621 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.2.0-10+b2 (Information last updated about 7 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".