Pure specification of the IO monad; profiling libraries
DescriptionTest.IOSpec.Fork: a pure specification of forkIO. Test.IOSpec.IORef: a pure specification of most functions that create and manipulate on IORefs. Test.IOSpec.MVar: a pure specification of most functions that create and manipulate and MVars. Test.IOSpec.STM: a pure specification of atomically and the STM monad. Test.IOSpec.Teletype: a pure specification of getChar, putChar, and several related Prelude functions. Besides these modules containing the specifications, there are a few other important modules: Test.IOSpec.Types: defines the IOSpec type and several amenities. Test.IOSpec.VirtualMachine: defines a virtual machine on which to execute pure specifications. Test.IOSpec.Surrogate: a drop-in replacement for the other modules. Import this and recompile your code once you've finished testing and debugging. There are several well-documented examples included with the source distribution. This package provides a library for the Haskell programming language, compiled for profiling. See http://www.haskell.org/ for more information on Haskell.
207 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.3-4+b4 (Information last updated about 2 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".