Gtk2::Entry that accepts pango markup
DescriptionGtk2::Ex::Entry::Pango is a Gtk2::Entry that can accept Pango markup for various purposes (for more information about Pango text markup language see http://library.gnome.org/devel/pango/stable/PangoMarkupFormat.html). The widget allows Pango markup to be used for input as an alternative to set_text or for setting a default value when the widget is empty. The default value when empty is ideal for standalone text entries that have no accompanying label (such as a text field for a search). This widget allows for the text data to be entered either through the normal methods provided by Gtk2::Entry or to use the method /set_markup. It's possible to switch between two methods for applying the text. The standard Gtk2::Entry methods will always apply a text without styles while set_markup() will use a style.
801 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.10-1 (Information last updated 3 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".