useful set of widgets for creating GUI's for GTK+
DescriptionThe library includes the following widgets: GtkSheet, a matrix widget; GtkPlot, which allows you to draw high quality scientific plots; the package also includes GtkPlot3D and GtkPlotPolar; GtkPlotCanvas is a GtkFixed subclass and allows you to DnD plots etc. The distribution includes also a PostScript driver. GtkIconList, which allows you to display a table of xpm icons; GtkDirTree, which allows you to navigate the file-system; GtkFileList which displays the contents of a given directory using fancy icons for different types of files; GtkIconFileSelection, a file selection dialog using icons; GtkItemEntry, a GtkEntry subclass; GtkFontCombo, providing two combos to select among the 35 standard Adobe PostScript fonts; GtkComboBox, which allows you can pack whatever you want, from a calendar to a clist; GtkColorCombo, to pickup the color you like the most, within a palette; GtkBorderCombo, a fancy GtkComboBox subclass; GtkCheckItem, a GtkCheckButton hack with the look and feel of the Redmond95 theme.
1607 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 3.3.4-1+b1 (Information last updated about 16 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".