rendering engine for MathML documents
DescriptionGtkMathView is a C++ rendering engine for MathML documents. It provides an interactive view that can be used for browsing and editing MathML markup. GtkMathView reads MathML documents by means of a frontend whose purpose is to traverse the MathML document (or part of it) and to appropriately instantiate GtkMathView's internal data structures that are suitable for rendering it. Currently the following frontends are supported: libxml2 (tree view using libxml2 API), libxml2 reader (event view using libxml2 reader API), GMetaDOM (tree view using DOM API), custom (application-specific view with application-provided callbacks). GtkMathView renders MathML documents through a backend whose purpose is to provide an interface between the portable rendering engine and the platform-specific capabilities (like retrieving fonts, drawing on the screen, and so on). Currently the following backends are provided: GTK+, GTK+ widget, PostScript, SVG, AbiWord. This package includes utilities to view and render MathML documents.
389 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.8.0-14+b1 (Information last updated about 21 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".