Perl module for merging arbitrarily deep hashes into a single hash
DescriptionHash::Merge merges two arbitrarily deep hashes into a single hash. That is, at any level, it will add non-conflicting key-value pairs from one hash to the other, and follows a set of specific rules when there are key value conflicts (as outlined below). The hash is followed recursively, so that deeply nested hashes that are at the same level will be merged when the parent hashes are merged. Please note that self-referencing hashes, or recursive references, are not handled well by this method. Values in hashes are considered to be either ARRAY references, HASH references, or otherwise are treated as SCALARs. By default, the data passed to the merge function will be cloned using the Clone module; however, if necessary, this behavior can be changed to use as many of the original values as possible. (See set_clone_behavior).
1050 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.300-1 (Information last updated 16 minutes ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".