module that creates a 'smart' list of HTML links
DescriptionHTML::LinkList contains a number of functions for taking sets of URLs and labels and creating suitably formatted HTML. These links are "smart" because, if given the url of the current page, if any of the links in the list equal it, that item in the list will be formatted as a special label, not as a link; this is a Good Thing, since the user would be confused by clicking on a link back to the current page. While many website systems have plugins for "smart" navbars, they are specialized for that system only, and can't be reused elsewhere, forcing people to reinvent the wheel. This is one of the wheels, free to be reused by anybody; just the simple functions, a backend, which can be plugged into whatever system you want. The default format for the HTML is to make an unordered list, but there are many options, enabling one to have a flatter layout with any separators you desire, or a more complicated list with differing formats for different levels.
603 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.1701-1 (Information last updated 3 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".