module that generates nice HTML files from HTML syntax trees
DescriptionHTML::PrettyPrinter produces nicely formatted HTML code from a HTML syntax tree. It is especially useful if the produced HTML file shall be read or edited manually afterwards. Various parameters let you adapt the output to different styles and requirements. If you don't care how the HTML source looks like as long as it is valid and readable by browsers, you should use the as_HTML() method of HTML::Element instead of the pretty printer. It is about five times faster. The pretty printer will handle line wrapping, indention and structuring by the way the whitespace in the tree is represented in the output. Furthermore upper/lowercase markup and markup minimization, quoting of attribute values, the encoding of entities and the presence of optional end tags are configurable.
649 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.03-3 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".