module for using HTML templates with Perl
DescriptionHTML::Template attempts to make using HTML templates simple and natural. It extends standard HTML with the pseudo tags <TMPL_VAR>, <TMPL_LOOP>, <TMPL_INCLUDE>, <TMPL_IF> and <TMPL_ELSE>. These are used to implement some basic logic - variable substitution, loops, conditional branches - inside the HTML template, while leaving the more complex computations to separate Perl code. This keeps the template accessible for designers and other non-Perl people, without limiting the programmer. HTML::Template optionally stores its cache in shared memory using the IPC::SharedCache module. Please install libipc-sharedcache-perl and pass the shared_cache option to HTML::Template if you want to make use of this.
1028 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.95-2 (Information last updated about 20 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".