Java wrapper for FreeType font handling library
DescriptionThe PDF rendering of the Open Source efforts of the company intarsys was in demand of a good font handling library. This new development was motivated by observations that current solutions
* only have poor support for VM
* there is no plain Java library around
* extends the de factor standard C library FreeTypeThis library wraps around the functions that were important for using isNativeC (another library of the same company) and were ready to run on all FreeType supported platforms. While this wrapper-library binds and uses only a very small subset of the FreeType features available, to the degree that it is needed for the jPodRenderer, it should be no problem to use and enhance this implementation in other contexts. This package provides a only a link to the very latest version of libisfreetype.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".