Java Components for Mathematics
DescriptionTHE "Java Components For Mathematics" project represents an effort to develop a framework of configurable mathematical software components written in the Java programming language. Our Java components are meant to be used on instructional Web pages as interactive illustrations, special-purpose calculators, support for exercises, and so forth. The components in Version 1 are mostly useful for calculus and pre-calculus and for science courses that use some of the same material. They use Java 1.1, and so will not work in some older browsers that support only Java 1.0. This project was supported by NSF grant number DUE-9950473.
377 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.0-1 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".