Java library providing Communicating Sequential Processes (CSP) features
DescriptionJCSP (Communication Sequential Processes for Java) is a library providing a concurrency model that is a combination of ideas from Hoare's CSP and Milner's pi-calculus. Communicating Sequential Processes (CSP) is a mathematical theory for specifying and verifying complex patterns of behaviour arising from interactions between concurrent objects. JSCP provides a base range of CSP primitives plus a rich set of extensions. Also included is a package providing CSP process wrappers giving a channel interface to all Java AWT widgets and graphics operations. It is extensively (javadoc)umented and includes much teaching. JCSP is an alternative concurrency model to the threads and mechanisms built into Java. It is also compatible with it since it is implemented on top of it.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".