Maven build rule execution framework
DescriptionEnforcer is a Maven build rule execution framework. Maven Enforcer Plugin provides goals to control certain environmental constraints such as Maven version, JDK version and OS family along with many more standard rules:
* alwaysPass - Always passes... used to test plugin configuration.
* alwaysFail - Always fail... used to test plugin configuration.
* bannedDependencies - enforces that excluded dependencies aren't included.
* evaluateBeanshell - evaluates a beanshell script.
* requireReleaseDeps - enforces that no snapshots are included as
* requireReleaseVersion - enforces that the artifact is not a snapshot.
* requireMavenVersion - enforces the Maven version.
* requireJavaVersion - enforces the JDK version.
* requireOS - enforces the OS / CPU Archictecture.
* requirePluginVersions - enforces that all plugins have a specified version.
* requireProperty - enforces the existence and values of properties.
* requireFilesDontExist - enforces that the list of files do not exist.
* requireFilesExist - enforces that the list of files do exist.
* requireFilesSize - enforces that the list of files exist and are within a
certain size range.Custom rules are easy to make with the maven-enforcer-rule-api.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".