Perl module for quick side-effect free mocking of objects and classes
DescriptionMock::Quick is here to solve the current problems with Mocking libraries. There are a couple Mocking libraries available on CPAN. The primary problems with these libraries include verbose syntax, and most importantly side-effects. Some Mocking libraries expect you to mock a specific class, and will unload it then redefine it. This is particularly a problem if you only want to override a class on a lexical level. Mock::Quick provides a declarative mocking interface that results in a very concise, but clear syntax. There are separate facilities for mocking object instances, and classes. You can quickly create an instance of an object with custom attributes and methods. You can also quickly create an anonymous class, optionally inhereting from another, with whatever methods you desire. Mock::Quick also provides a tool that provides an OO interface to overriding methods in existing classes. This tool also allows for the restoration of the original class methods. Best of all this is a localized tool, when your control object falls out of scope the original class is restored.
543 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.111-1 (Information last updated 2 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".