LibNXT is an utility library for talking to the LEGO Mindstorms NXT intelligent
brick at a relatively low level. It currently does:
* Handling USB communication and locating the NXT in the USB tree.
* Interaction with the Atmel AT91SAM boot assistant.
* Flashing of a firmware image to the NXT.
* Execution of code directly in RAM.
The design of LibNXT is layered, meaning you can plug into it at any level of
complexityor abstraction you desire, from the lowest level USB bulk bit-pushing
interface, to an API exposing the SAM-BA commandset, right up to just calling
nxt_firmware_flash() and having everything taken care of!
This package provides two binary utils:
* fwflash is the program that uses LibNXT. As its name hints, its purpose is
to take a NXT firmware image file and flash it to a connected NXT device.
* fwexec is another utility, which takes a specially compiled firmware image,
uploads it to the NXT's RAM, and executes it directly from there.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install libnxt