map psgi.errors to psgix.logger or other logger
Descriptionpsgi.errors defaults to stderr in most backends, which results in content going somewhere unhelpful like the server console. Plack::Middleware::LogErrors simply remaps the psgi.errors stream to the psgix.logger stream, or an explicit logger that you provide. This is especially handy when used in combination with other middlewares such as Plack::Middleware::LogWarn (which diverts Perl warnings to psgi.errors); Plack::Middleware::HTTPExceptions (which diverts uncaught exceptions to psgi.errors); and Plack::Middleware::AccessLog, which defaults to psgi.errors when not passed a logger -- which is also automatically applied via plackup (so if you provided no --access-log option indicating a filename, psgi.errors is used). Plack is a set of tools similar to Ruby's Rack or Python's Paste for WSGI. It implements the Perl Server Gateway Interface (PSGI) standard interface, which allows developers to decouple their web application framework from the local web server environment.
506 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.003-1 (Information last updated about 13 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".