Resource Description Framework (RDF) is a standard model for data
interchange on the Web.
RDF::Trine provides an RDF framework with an emphasis on extensibility,
API stability, and the presence of a test suite. The package consists
of several components:
* RDF::Trine::Model - RDF model providing access to a triple store.
* RDF::Trine::Parser - Native RDF parsers (RDF/XML, RDFa, Turtle,
RDF/JSON, TriG, N-Triples, and N-Quads).
* RDF::Trine::Serializer, a set of native RDF serializers for RDF/XML,
Turtle, RDF/JSON, N-Triples, Canonical N-Triples, and N-Quads.
* RDF::Trine::Store::DBI - A triple store for MySQL and SQLite, based
on the Redland schema.
* RDF::Trine::Iterator - Iterator classes for variable bindings and
RDF statements, used by RDF::Trine::Store, RDF::Trine::Model, and
* RDF::Trine::Namespace - A convenience class for easily constructing
RDF node objects from URI namespaces.
RDFa parser requires the package librdf-rdfa-parser-perl.
DBI backends other than SQLite require either of packages
Redis store requires the package libredis-perl.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install librdf-trine-perl