implementation of a simple tree object
DescriptionTree::Simple is a fully object-oriented implementation of a simple n-ary tree. It is built upon the concept of parent-child relationships, so therefore every Tree::Simple object has both a parent and a set of children (who themselves may have children, and so on). Every Tree::Simple object also has siblings, as they are just the children of their immediate parent. It can be used to model hierarchal information such as a file-system, the organizational structure of a company, an object inheritance hierarchy, versioned files from a version control system or even an abstract syntax tree for use in a parser. It makes no assumptions as to your intended usage, but instead simply provides the structure and means of accessing and traversing said structure. This module uses exceptions and a minimal Design By Contract style. All method arguments are required unless specified in the documentation, if a required argument is not defined an exception will usually be thrown. Many arguments are also required to be of a specific type, for instance the $parent argument to the constructor must be a Tree::Simple object or an object derived from Tree::Simple, otherwise an exception is thrown.
1263 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.33-1 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".