stripped down axis2 source bundle suitable for running WSDL2C
DescriptionThis is an amalgam of code from several java projects which are required to use WSDL2C from the Apache Axis 2 project. The goal is to have code which can be built from source without the chain of dependencies needed to build each of these projects in their entirety. The code in this project coms from the following sources: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/axis/axis2/java/core/tags/v1.4.1 http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/commons/tags/axiom/1.2.12 http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/commons/tags/neethi/neethi-3.0.1 http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/commons/tags/XmlSchema/1.4.2 http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/woden/tags/1.0M9 https://svn.java.net/svn/jsr311~svn/tags/jsr311-api-1.1.1 svn://svn.annogen.codehaus.org/annogen/scm  At this point, none of the sources have been modified. Note that the jsr311 code (i.e., the files under javax/ws/rs) is provided under the CDDL, while all other code uses the Apache Software License, version 2.0. Notes:  could not access this link, and pulled the code out of a jpackage RPM, but theoretically the code still lives in this repo.
34 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.1-4 (Information last updated 4 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".