LaTeX compiling helper
DescriptionThe logreq package helps to automate a typical LaTeX workflow that involves running LaTeX several times, running tools such as BibTeX or makeindex, and so on. It will log requests like "please rerun LaTeX" or "please run BibTeX on file X" to an external XML file which lists all open tasks in a machine-readable format. Compiler scripts and integrated LaTeX editing environments may parse this file to determine the next steps in the workflow in a way that is more efficient than parsing the main log file. In sum, the package will do two things: 1) enable package authors to use LaTeX commands to issue requests, 2) collect all requests from all packages and write them to an external XML file at the end of the document.
450 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.0-1 (Information last updated 2 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".