Simple, extensible, embeddable programming language
DescriptionLua is a powerful, light-weight programming language designed for extending applications. The language engine is accessible as a library, having a C API which allows the application to exchange data with Lua programs and also to extend Lua with C functions. Lua is also used as a general-purpose, stand-alone language through the simple command line interpreter provided. This package contains the Lua command line interpreter and bytecode compiler. Install it if you are developing or using Lua scripts.
6763 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 5.1.5-8.1+b2 (Information last updated about 14 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".