multi-critera CUDF solver
Descriptionmccs is a solver for package dependencies expressed in the CUDF format. It takes as input a CUDF problem and computes the best solution according to a combination of optimization criteria chosen by the user. Basic criteria to be maximized or minimized may be selected from a list of pre-defined criteria, and these can be combined using various aggregation operators. It relies on an Integer Programming solver or a Pseudo Boolean solver to achieve its task. The version of mccs distributed with this package can be used together with two different solving engines available in debian, that is lpsolve or cbc. Furthermore, mccs may also be used together with other solvers like Cplex, Gurobi, Glpk, SCIP or WBO.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".