Proof assistant based on first order natural deduction calculus
Descriptionintended to reason about computable functionals, using minimal rather than classical or intuitionistic logic. The main motivation behind MINLOG is to exploit the proofs-as-programs paradigm for program development and program verification. Proofs are in fact treated as first class objects which can be normalized. If a formula is existential then its proof can be used for reading off an instance of it, or changed appropriately for program development by proof transformation. To this end MINLOG is equipped with tools to extract functional programs directly from proof terms. This also applies to non-constructive proofs, using a refined A-translation. The system is supported by automatic proof search and normalization by evaluation as an efficient term rewriting device. Minlog can be used with ProofGeneral, which allows proofs to be edited using emacs and xemacs. This requires the proofgeneral-minlog package to be installed.
401 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 126.96.36.19900221-6 (Information last updated about 13 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".