SML/NJ language processing tools
DescriptionTradition has it that when a new programming language is introduced, new scanner and parser generators are written in that language, and generate code for that language. Traditional also has it that the new tools are modeled after the old lex and yacc tools, both in terms of the algorithms used, and often the syntax as well. The language Standard ML is no exception: ml-lex and ml-yacc are the SML incarnations of the old Unix tools. This package has two new tools, ml-ulex and ml-antlr, that follow tradition in separating scanning from parsing, but break from tradition in their implementation: ml-ulex is based on regular expression derivatives rather than subset-construction, and ml-antlr is based on LL(k) parsing rather than LALR(1) parsing.
862 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 110.79-4 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".