Find statistically significant patterns in sequences
DescriptionSmile determines sequence motifs on the basis of a set of DNA, RNA or protein sequences.
* No hard limit on the number of combinations of motifs to describe
subsets of sequences.
* The sequence alphabet may be specified.
* The use of wildcards is supported.
* Better determination of significance of motifs by simulation.
* Introduction of a set of sequences with negative controls
that should not match automatically determined motifs.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything.Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on…Install mlv-smile