Diagnostic tools for many PCI Ethernet cards
DescriptionThese tools can help you to diagnose problems with your Ethernet cards or - in some cases - give those cards the final hint, to work in your network.
alta-diag : Diagnostic and setup for the Sundance "Alta" NIC
eepro100-diag : Diagnostic and setup for the Intel EEPro100 Ethernet cards
epic-diag : Diagnostics and EEPROM setup for the SMC EPIC-100
myson-diag : Diagnostic and setup for the Myson mtd803 Ethernet chip
natsemi-diag : Diagnostic and setup for the NatSemi DP83815 Ethernet chip
ne2k-pci-diag : Diagnostics and EEPROM setup for PCI NE2000 clones
ns820-diag : Diagnostic and setup for the NatSemi DP83820 Ethernet chip
pcnet-diag : Diagnostic and setup for the AMD PCnet/PCI Ethernet chip
rtl8139-diag : Diagnostics and EEPROM setup for RealTek RTL8129/8139 chips
starfire-diag : Diagnostic and setup for the Adaptec Starfire DuraLAN
tulip-diag : Diagnostic and setup for the Digital DC21x4* Ethernet chips
via-diag : Diagnostic and setup for the VIA Rhine vt86c100 and vt3043
vortex-diag : Diagnostics and EEPROM setup for the 3Com Vortex series
winbond-diag : Diagnostic and setup for the Winbond w89c840 Ethernet cards
yellowfin-diag: Diagnostic and setup for the Packet Engines Yellowfin chips
pci-config : Show and manipulate PCI configuration space
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".