* A parser which produces an abstract syntax tree (AST) from
providing the option to get a source map.
* A compressor (optimizer) - it uses the transformer API to optimize
an AST into a smaller one.
* A mangler - reduce names of local variables to (usually)
* A scope analyzer, which is a tool that augments the AST with
information about where variables are defined/referenced etc.
* A tree walker - a simple API allowing you to do something on every
node in the AST.
* A tree transformer - another API intended to transform the tree.
All the above utilities and APIs are defined in ~6500 lines of code
(except for the effective generation of the source-map, which is
handled by the source-map module). Compared to alternatives, UglifyJS
is pretty small.
NB! This package is deprecated!
Please consider using node-uglify-js or uglifyjs instead.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install node-uglify