OpenStack Compute - network manager
DescriptionOpenStack is a reliable cloud infrastructure. Its mission is to produce the ubiquitous cloud computing platform that will meet the needs of public and private cloud providers regardless of size, by being simple to implement and massively scalable. OpenStack Compute, codenamed Nova, is a cloud computing fabric controller designed to be modular and easy to extend and adapt. In addition to its "native" OpenStack API, it also supports the Amazon EC2 API, and it supports many different database backends (including SQLite, MySQL, and PostgreSQL), hypervisors (KVM, Xen), and user directory systems (LDAP, SQL). This package equips a system to function as a network node. This service is responsible for managing floating and fixed IP addresses, DHCP, bridging, and VLANs, and in some cases acts as a gateway. Different networking strategies can be accessed by setting the network_manager flag to FlatManager, FlatDHCPManager, or VlanManager (the default).
2237 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2:14.0.0-4 (Information last updated about 22 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".