command-line encryption using the "one-time pad" method
DescriptionOneTime is an encoder/decoder that uses the one-time pad algorithm. OneTime is a simple one-time pad encryption program that takes care of some of the pad-management bureaucracy for you. It avoids re-using pad data (except when decrypting the same encrypted message twice, of course) by maintaining records of pad usage. If you keep your ~/.onetime configuration area under version control with Subversion or CVS, OneTime will automatically update it to get the latest pad usage records before using a pad, and will commit new records after using a pad. Thus, by sharing a single configuration area via version control, you and your interlocutors can more easily avoid the sin of pad range reuse. See http://www.red-bean.com/onetime for more information about OneTime, or run 'onetime --help' for detailed usage. For more information about one-time pads in general, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-time_pad.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".