Extract coastline data from OpenStreetMap planet file
DescriptionOSMCoastline extracts the coastline from an OSM planet file and assembles all the pieces into polygons for use in map renderers etc. OSMCoastline relies on the Osmium library for its OpenStreetMap data handling. The Osmium library has extensive support for all types of OSM entities: nodes, ways, relations, and changesets. It allows reading from and writing to OSM files in XML and PBF formats, including change files and full history files. Osmium can store OSM data in memory and on disk in various formats and using various indexes. Its easy to use handler interface allows you to quickly write data filtering and conversion functions. Osmium can create WKT, WKB, OGR, GEOS and GeoJSON geometries for easy conversion into many GIS formats and it can assemble multipolygons from ways and relations. This package contains the OSMCoastline utilities.
1324 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.2.4-1+b1 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".