OTPClient is GTK+ software for two-factor authentication
that supports both Time-based One-time Passwords (TOTP)
and HMAC-Based One-Time Passwords (HOTP).
- Support both TOTP and HOTP.
- Support setting custom digits (between 4 and 10 inclusive).
- Support setting a custom period (between 10 and 120 seconds inclusive).
- Support SHA1, SHA256 and SHA512 algorithms.
- Support for Steam codes.
- Import encrypted Authenticator Plus backup.
- Import and export encrypted and/or plain andOTP backup.
- Import and export plain FreeOTPPlus backup (key URI format only).
- Import and export plain Aegis backup (plain json only).
- Local database is encrypted using AES256-GCM.
* Key is derived using PBKDF2 with SHA512 and 100k iterations.
* Decrypted file is never saved (and hopefully never swapped) to disk.
While the app is running, the decrypted content resides
in a "secure memory" buffer allocated by Gcrypt.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install otpclient