transparent POP3-proxy with virus- and spam-scanning
Descriptionp3scan uses iptables port re-direction to intercept outgoing POP3 connections. It provides different types of email scanning and is ideal for helping to protect your "Other OS" LAN from harm, especially when used in conjunction with a firewall and other Internet Proxy servers. It is designed to enable scanning of incoming email messages for virus's, worms, trojans, spam, and harmful attachments. Because viewing HTML mail can enable a spammer to validate an email address (via Web bugs), it can also provide HTML stripping.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".