Packet Sender is a utility that sends and receives TCP, UDP and SSL (encrypted
TCP) packets on the ports of your choosing. It supports IPv4 and IPv6 and
provides a GUI for final users. However, is also possible use Packet Sender in
text mode via command line.
* Can act as client/server to send and receive network traffic.
* A payload can be created in ASCII or hex.
* Command line mode is available for automation and scripting.
* Packet Sender cloud is a disposable resource to be used to publicly
display and distribute packets (via an URL) for collaboration, tutorials,
end users, etc. Packet Sender may import public packet sets with public
* Control network-based devices in ways beyond their original apps.
* Test automation (using command line tool and/or hotkeys).
* Test network APIs (using the built-in TCP, UDP, SSL clients).
* Malware analysis (using the built-in UDP, TCP, SSL servers).
* Troubleshoot secure connections (using SSL).
* Test network connectivity/firewalls (by having 2 Packet Senders talk
to each other).
* Stress-test a device (using intense network generator tool).
* Tech support (by sending customers a portable Packet Sender with
pre-defined settings and packets).
* Share/Save/Collaborate using the Packet Sender Cloud service.
Packet Sender is useful for network security, network teaching, pentesters
and to test firewall systems.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install packetsender