Parallel Visualization Application
DescriptionParaView is an open-source, multi-platform application designed to visualize data sets of size varying from small to very large. The goals of the ParaView project include the following:
* Develop an open-source, multi-platform visualization application.
* Support distributed computation models to process large data sets.
* Create an open, flexible, and intuitive user interface.
* Develop an extensible architecture based on open standards.ParaView runs on distributed and shared memory parallel as well as single processor systems and has been successfully tested on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and various Unix workstations, clusters and supercomputers. Under the hood, ParaView uses the Visualization Toolkit as the data processing and rendering engine and has a user interface written using Qt.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".