Database Abstraction Layer
DescriptionDB is a database abstraction layer providing:
* an OO-style query API
* portability features that make programs written for one DBMS work withother DBMS's
* a DSN (data source name) format for specifying database servers
* prepare/execute (bind) emulation for databases that don't support itnatively
* a result object for each query response
* portable error codes
* sequence emulation
* sequential and non-sequential row fetching as well as bulk fetching
* formats fetched rows as associative arrays, ordered arrays or objects
* row limit support
* transactions support
* table information interface
* DocBook and phpDocumentor API documentationDB layers itself on top of PHP's existing database extensions. Drivers for the following extensions pass the complete test suite and provide interchangeability when all of DB's portability options are enabled: fbsql, ibase, informix, msql, mssql, mysql, mysqli, oci8, odbc, pgsql, sqlite and sybase. There is also a driver for the dbase extension, but it can't be used interchangeably because dbase doesn't support many standard DBMS features. DB is compatible with PHP 5 and PHP 7.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".