SabreDAV is meant to cover the entire standard, and attempts to allow
integration using an easy to understand API.
* Fully WebDAV compliant
* Supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS/X, DavFSv2, Cadaver, Netdrive,
Open Office, and probably more.
* Passing all Litmus tests.
* Supporting class 1, 2 and 3 Webdav servers.
* Locking support.
* Custom property support.
* CalDAV (tested with Evolution, iCal, iPhone and Lightning).
* CardDAV (tested with OS/X addressbook, the iOS addressbook and Evolution).
* Over 97% unittest code coverage.
* RFC2617: Basic/Digest auth.
* RFC2518: First WebDAV spec.
* RFC3744: ACL (some features missing).
* RFC4709: DavMount.
* RFC4791: CalDAV.
* RFC4918: WebDAV revision.
* RFC5397: current-user-principal.
* RFC5689: Extended MKCOL.
* RFC6352: CardDAV
* draft-daboo-carddav-directory-gateway: CardDAV directory gateway
* CalDAV ctag, CalDAV-proxy.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install php-sabre-dav-2.1