medical image reconstruction and registration
DescriptionPlastimatch is an open source software for deformable image registration. It is designed for high-performance volumetric registration of medical images, such as X-ray computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and positron emission tomography(PET). Software features include:
* B-spline method for deformable image registration (GPU and multicore
accelerated), including support for image masking, landmark penalties,
* Demons method for deformable image registration (GPU accelerated)
* Multi-atlas segmentation
* ITK-based algorithms for translation, rigid, affine, multiple demons
methods, and B-spline registration
* Pipelined, multi-stage registration framework with seamless conversion
between most algorithms and transform types
* Landmark-based deformable registration using thinplate splines for
* Landmark-based deformable registration using radial basis functions
for local corrections
* Broad support for 3D image file formats (using ITK), including DICOM,
Nifti, NRRD, MetaImage, and Analyze
* Extensive toolchain for radiotherapy research, including support for
DICOM, DICOM-RT, DICOM SRO, XiO file format, gamma analysis, contour
manipulation, contour overlap analysis, and vector field analysisPlastimatch also features two handy utilities which are not directly related to image registration:
* FDK cone-beam CT reconstruction (GPU and multicore accelerated)
* Digitally reconstructed radiograph (DRR) generation (GPU and multicore
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".