extraction of elements from LaTeX documents as graphics
DescriptionThe purpose of preview is the extraction of selected elements from a LaTeX source, like formulas or graphics, into separate pages of a DVI file. A flexible and convenient interface allows it to specify what commands and constructs should be extracted. This works with DVI files postprocessed by either Dvips and Ghostscript or dvipng, but it also works when using PDFTeX for generating PDF files. Currently, preview.sty is used by preview-latex, the WYSIWYG component of the AUCTeX editing environment; for generation of previews in LyX; as part of the operation of the ps4pdf and pst-pdf LaTeX packages; by the tbook XML system and some other tools.
1210 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 11.91-1 (Information last updated about 8 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".