firmware files for the prism2_usb kernel driver
Descriptionprism2-usb-firmware-installer will at the time of its own installation download the firmware files for the prism2_usb devices from the upstream code repository and convert them to the format used by the kernel modules since 2.6.32. The downloaded file will be used as-is by the 2.6.31 kernel. If you have an earlier kernel you will have to install the linux-wlan-ng-firmware package instead. Note that only some adapters really need a firmware file and that firmware files are not completely free (in the sense of freely redistributable), which is why this package exists.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".